Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Our Father

"Our Father..." - Matthew 6:9


God is our Father.  He is the one that we can turn to when we need something.  Our God is so glaringly different than the false gods of other religions in that He is known as Father.  This fact blows my mind every single time I talk to Him.  When I think of God as my Father, it makes me think of my earthly Dad.  I love my dad, and I know that if I ever need to talk to someone, if I need advice, if I need something, all I need to do is ask my dad.  God is even more than that for me, to a so much bigger extent is God when it comes to all of these different things.  I wish that more people would see my God as Father and I wish that I could tell people why it is so amazing to love and be loved by a God who is a loving Father.  

No comments:

Post a Comment